11/6/11

Towel Sale

Hi everyone!  As you know we are currently on a home study break.  (Things are going very well by the way.)  With the holidays around the corner, I (Julie) have had several close friends ask me to make towels for them.  I was tentatively planning to do a towel sale for our adoption early next year.  However, since I will already be sewing a few towels I thought I would see if any of you are interested in purchasing a towel.  Over half of the purchase price from each towel will be used to pay for our home study ($2500.00).

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support!  Here's all the info you need...


Click here to see the designs
Any design can be made without a hood, but you must let me know when you order
Don't forget that these are plenty big enough for older children


Sale Dates:  Now until Wed., November 16th


Cost of towels:  $25.00
Local orders:  Pay with cash or check 
Out of town orders:  You will receive PayPal invoice via email
Payments must be received by November 16th


Shipping:  $5.00 for one and $1.50 for each additional towel
All towels will be shipped or delivered by Monday, December 5th. 


How to order:  Email coveredandsharing@gmail.com 
Please put "Julie towel sale" in the subject line
Include the following info about each towel (you can paste into email and complete)
 Towel Design:
Towel Color:
Design Color:
Initial (if needed): 
Shipping Address (if needed):  




No comments:

Post a Comment